Friday, March 18, 2011

My Target Trip Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill Packs $.59 Each With Tax

This evening at Target I got a great deal on Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills! The Glade Spring Edition products are on sale this week 2/$5 and you get a $5 Target GC when you buy 5 so here's what I did... 

Order #1:

(5) Glade Scented Oil Refills- $12.50

-(5) $1 off any Glade Scented Oil Product (Peelies from Packages)

Total w/tax=$7.95
 Received $5 Target GC
Total OOP= $2.95

Order #2:

(5) Glade Scented Oil Refills- $12.50

(2) $2/2 Glade Products (printable)

-$5 Target GC from first order

Total w/tax= $2.95
Received $5 Target GC
Total OOP= Money Maker of $2.05!

Total Spent in Cash on both orders= $10.90
Still have $5 GC for next time so total OOP was $5.90 or $.59 per pack with tax!


2 comments:

Latsyrc728 said...

Wow! Great job! I will have to see if I can find the peelies. We need more of these. I am following you via FB and Google now from Thrifty and Frugal Living: http://www.thriftyandfrugalliving.com/

Unknown said...

Always happy to have more frugal followers! Thanks!! Good luck finding the peelies and be sure to check the regular refills and the Spring refills because I found them on both! :)