Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bonanzle


I discovered Bonanzle at the beginning of May when I was looking for various selling sites. I have been selling online for a long time and this is one of the best sites I have found. The community of people is amazing! Everyone is welcoming and eager to help. The best part of all is that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE to list your items!! There are no listing fees, no photo fees and a very small final value fee, as opposed to other sites. This is a really great way to make money and keep your money without paying out the nose in fees! You can create a *booth*, which is basically your online store and there are several different options for accepting payments from your customers. It has all of the same catergories as eBay so you can find just about ANYTHING you are looking for and sell ANYTHING you want! From time to time I will be posting some of my listings here on my blog to get the word out.  I strongly encourage you to check out Bonanzle and see for yourself :)

http://www.bonanzle.com/

No comments: