Saturday, May 29, 2010

Write From Home and Earn Money

Everyone has a special skill, trade or area of expertise. Why not make money off of it? Everytime you type "How to... .... ..." into Google it brings up articles from eHow. This is a great writing website that pays you for your articles. You can write about how to do anything! For example, one of my articles is: How to Sell Jeans on eBay and it has been my most viewed article so far! Simple enough right? I have not written for eHow as much as I should so I have made it a goal to get back on there and write at least 20 articles a week. eHow has also changed a little bit. They have been taken over by a different company so if you are a writer for them who hasn't had many articles published or you're just getting started you will need to submit a resume, sample piece of your writing and any URL link to published work along with some other basic information. This is a great way to make money from home because once you have become an established writer on this site you just sit back and wait for the money to come in! I encourage everyone to give it a try and see for yourself!

http://www.ehow.com/

No comments: