Sunday, June 13, 2010

Online Checking Account Without a Credit Check Plus $20 FREE


This is a great company that offers a pre-pay debit card with no hassels and no credit checks! It is fast and easy to sign up, the card arrives quickly and only takes a few seconds to activate online.

You can use this card just like a checking account because there is a checking # and routing #. The company is called NetSpend and I highly recommend them. My husband and I both have a card. You can load money online or anywhere in your area that offers a loading service which can be found on their website. You can also use it for direct deposits and Pay-Pal tranfers.

Best of all, when you sign up with my referral we each receive $20! How nice is that? There are no catches, at all! Just sign up, load your money, use the card anywhere Visa is accepted and receive your $20 for FREE. If you'd like to sign up and receive $20 please leave your e-mail address below as a comment or e-mail me at emacgem@yahoo.com so that I can send you a special invitation to take advantage of this offer!

No comments: