Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Got FREE Diapers This Week

Thankfully we are down to one child in diapers and thankfully I know how to get them for FREE. Here's how I scored free diapers this week.


I went to Amazon and searched for some Huggies Pull-Ups (what our daughter is currently using)... I found them for $17-$19 for a box of 58. I then received 15% off for signing up for Amazon Mom (FREE) and an additional 15% off for using Subscribe & Save (FREE and you can cancel at anytime). I then used a 20% off code from Parents magazine (some of these expire 12/31/10) and this brought my total to $9.51 (not bad for a box of diapers!), but I also had $10 in Amazon Gift Cards from SwagBucks (Free and Easy!) bringing my total to $0! Woohoo!! Shipping was free and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks SwagBucks for paying for my daughter's pull-ups!



Join SwagBucks Here...

Search & Win

No comments: