Friday, December 17, 2010

How I Got FREE Pampers Easy Ups AGAIN

Pampers Easy Ups for Girls (Big Pack), Size 5, 60 Count

I LOVE getting FREE diapers and pull-ups on Amazon! It's such a weight lifted off the wallet! Thank goodness, we only have one child in diapers now (well pull-ups). Here's how I scored a 60 count box FREE this week!


This box on Amazon is $21.75
Take 15% off for Joining Amazon Mom
Take 15% off for Joining Subscribe & Save (you can cancel as soon as your shipment arrives)


I used a code out of Parenting Magazine for an extra 20% off!
There was a digital coupon on the page for $1.00 (just scroll down and check the box)


This brought my total down to $9.97 and then I used my Amazon gift cards that I earned for FREE for using SwagBucks search engine! (Shipping was also free b/c I am doing an Amazon Prime Member trial!)


WooHoo for free diapers!!

No comments: