Thursday, December 23, 2010

Outlive Your Life Book Review

Outlive Your Life: You Were Made to Make A Difference


Outlive Your Life is an amazing book about the power each of us holds as individuals to make a difference during a lifetime. I thought the book was easy to follow and comprehend. It moved me personally and the message was clear and simple. 


We are given one life, but if each us made small efforts and sacrifices for a greater good, what a difference we could make as a whole. This book is filled with inspiring stories and beautiful prayers at the end of the chapters. It also has many bible quotations which make it clear that God's plan is for us to unite and help one another. If we follow Jesus' example we should live selfless lives and give all that we have and all that we can to make a difference in another's life. Do God's work and you've truly lived a life to be proud of. 


I would recommend this book to everyone. It is beautifully written and inspiring. It is eye opening and helped me realize how fortunate I am for all that I have and that others aren't so fortunate. I wish everyone could live by this book, the world would be a very different place, in a wonderful way.

I review for BookSneeze

No comments: