Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get Free Products to Try and Keep and Share With Friends from House Party

I want to share a great site with you called houseparty.com. You will receive amazing discounts and free stuff from brands you know and love. All you have to do is host a party with a few friends and family in your own home. It's a lot of fun.

I've been with HouseParty for about a year now and have hosted three parties so far. Two of which were in the last few months since I've been keeping up with my applications more! Here are my parties and some things I received:

Cover Girl-Full Size Make Up and Coupons
 
Durex-TONS of FREE Goodies ;) and goody bags for my guests!

Pull-Ups- Free Pull-Ups Coupon plus DVDs for everyone, dance mats and coupons

I highly recommend House Party to everyone and anyone!

Enjoy!

No comments: