Monday, March 14, 2011

Rite-Aid Deal Scenario for Free Glade, Dixie Plates and Little Colds

I'll be heading back to Rite-Aid tomorrow and wanted to share my deal scenario with everyone. Hopefully they will have everything I want and all will go smoothly! I plan to buy:

(2) Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills- 2/$5
(3) Dixie Paper Plates-$1.97 each
(1) Little Colds Remedies-$3.99

Coupons-
-$3/$15 after taking survey from the bottom of my last receipt
-$1.50/2 Glade Oil Candle Refills (Printable here)
-$1 off Rite-Aid purchase Wellness Coupon (printable here after video)
-$5/3 Dixie Plates (printable here)
-$3 +UP Rewards from previous purchases

Brings my total to $1.40 before tax! AND I'll receive $3 +UP Rewards back for the Little Colds.

This deal would be even better with a little remedies coupon (printable here), but I've already printed and used one this week. Oh well, still a great deal!

No comments: