Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Campaign Review

 COVERGIRL NatureLuxe BzzCampaign Review

I am a BzzAgent and was recently invited to try the new COVERGIRL line of products called NatureLuxe. I received 2 full size products to try and review. I received a full size COVERGIRL NatureLuxe liquid silk foundation (30ml) and a full size COVERGIRL NatureLuxe gloss balm. I also received several $2 off coupons for family and friends which was great! 

About COVERGIRL NatureLuxe:

This new line of CoverGirl make up is getting quit a bit of attention. In fact, 3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend the NatureLuxe collection to their clients. This new line exchanges heavy synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients. For a polished make-up look with a lightweight feel, every time, it's what CoverGirl likes to call, "luxury touched by nature." 

Silk Foundation
  • Provides a smooth, silky feed
  • Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
  • Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
  • Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
  • Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
  • Suggested to retail for $11.99

Gloss Balm

  • Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm
  • Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades
  • Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection
  • Suggested to retail for $6.49
My Review:


Well first I'd like to say I'm totally crazy about make-up and always have been so I was super excited to try out this new line and see what it had to offer. I definitely was not disappointed! The foundation is very smooth, silky and goes on that way with a very light feel. It's not heavy like wearing a mask on your face! I especially love that is all natural. Just the thought of putting so many different chemicals on my face makes me think twice so this is definitely a plus for me. The lip balm was very smooth and creamy when applied and lasted for a few hours before I had to reapply. I usually don't wear a lot of lip color or lip gloss (I used to), but I do stick with one lip gloss that I have loved for years so I'm not sure I'd be willing to replace it with this new line, but I still think it's an awesome product! The color wasn't loud or too over the top which is a plus for me and again, I love the fact that is natural. I also love the fact that both products contain SPF to protect my lips and skin from the sun. When I wear make up in the summer I don't have any protection and I often get burnt. This gives me great coverage and protects me at the same time! 


The major downside I personally find with the product is the price. I think $11.99 for a foundation is just too much and I personally wouldn't pay that. If I have coupons and could get a great deal then I would definitely purchase this item. The lip balm retails for around $6.49 so with the $2 coupons I received it's only $4.49. I think that is reasonably and when I find a great sale and apply my coupons I'm sure I'll be able to get a great deal on this. 


You can find CoverGirl NatureLuxe on Facebook and you can visit their website for more information and to view all the products they offer in this line!

If you'd like to receive great products like this for FREE to review and share your opinion on I highly recommend you apply to become a BzzAgent! I receive so many name brand products that I am excited to use and I would recommend this site to everyone! :)

No comments: