Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Huggies Wipes Deal 554 Wipes for $11.54 on Amazon

Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Baby Wipes Popup Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3)

Click the pic above to go directly to the sale page! These wipes (554 ct.) are on sale for $16.49. When you sign up for Amazon Mom (free) and Subscribe and Save (can cancel after item ships) it brings the total down by 30% to $11.54! Apply any of your free Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks or Viewpoints and it's even better!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey there!! I am now following you back! Great blog! ;)

Shelly said...

Hey there!! I am now following you back! Great blog! ;)

ThatsAWrapMom said...

I am a new follower! LOVE LOVE LOVE any sites that can teach me how or tell me how to save money!

http://thatsawrapconfessions.blogspot.com