Monday, May 30, 2011

CVS Trip Today Paid $1.62

CVS Trip- $1.62 Cash and Got Back $1 in EBs

I did this in 2 transactions. I started with ZERO Extra Bucks (Yikes) and bought the Snickers and Prep H in the first order, then used the $3.99 and $1 EBs toward the 2nd order along with all my coupons. Total spent on both orders was $1.62 cash and left with $1 EB!

The Aquafresh I bought at Dollar General @ $1.50 each- $1 coupons (expiring Wednesday) and paid only $.50 per tube! Total for 6 was $3.63 with tax, can't beat that! I would have gotten 8 more free at CVS with my rainchecks from the sale they had, but they never got more in and I didn't want these coupons going to waste.





3 comments:

SavingsIsFree.com said...

Free soda is my favorite, Great trip! Thanks for visiting I'm a follower.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Wow, lots of great deals! Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

Brenda said...

You did a great job saving money! I also hate it when I have to start my weekly CVS shopping trip without extra bucks. Thankfully that doesn't happen very often!