Monday, July 25, 2011

My Kroger Trip 7/25 FREE Crest Free Soft Soap and Free Ivory Soap

 I bought: 12 tubes of Crest @ 10/$10, 2 Soft Soap @ 10/$10 and 1 Ivory 3count bar soap @ 10/$10! All were FREE after coupons: $1/Crest, $1/Softsoap printable and $.50 off Ivory (doubled to $1). I also got a $2 Catalina for my next order at Kroger so I plan to go back and since I only have $.75 coupons left for the Crest I'll do this:

(8) Crest @ $1 each

-(8) $.75 coupons

-$2 Catalina from 1st trip

Total= FREE (just pay tax) 

Even though our stockpile has a large amount of toothpaste I will replace some of that I have given to family and friends recently and either give away more or donate it! Our Kroger store had TONS of toothpaste so there's no fear of them running out or me clearing the shelves.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

Very creative. I never seem to be able to figure out all the rules for coupons.
Ann