This week could of been better but still not too bad. I started out with NO extra bucks and even though I got there by 9:30 CVS was out of Thermacare and Excedrin!! :( At CVS and RiteAid combined I spent $7.05 plus tax and saved a total of $89.48! How did everyone else do??
Here's my list:
(2) SoftSoap Hand Soap @ 2/$6- (2) $.70 coupons
(1) Schick Quattro Refills @ $8.99- $4 coupon
(3) Crest Kids Pro-Health for Me Pulsar Brushes @ Clearance price of $2 (for blue) and $1.50 for pink- $1/coupons for each one
(2) SoftSoap Body Wash @ $2.99 each
(2) Herbal Essences Hair Care Items @ 2/$6- (2) $1 coupons
(2) Crest Toothpaste @ $2.69- $1/coupons for each
(1) Similasan Eye Relief @ $6.99- $1 coupon
I started out with ZERO EBs at CVS and ended with $4 and started out with $10 UP Rewards at Rite-Aid and ended with $10!